Saturday, June 7, 2008

OK! OK! Here's the update

dear diary..
Jeez, I wish everyone would stop nagging me about what I've been up to these days. Hellooo? I'm busy! I'm watching "Can't Buy Me Love" crica '87 on cable for the 18th time (no joke), making these labor-intensive frozen chocolate chip cookies from TJ's and working on my screenplay. I'm reading 3 books, not including my textbooks, and running a household: my spacious apartment does not clean itself, People! I pay my two bills each month (Comcast & Verizon) and stock my fridge with sundries such as sparkling water, yoghurt and wine (oh, she likes her wine). Friends visit and we have moments like this, "Hey, I wonder what Ruth Buzzi's up to these days?" "Let's Google her." And then we'll watch her on The Muppets for, like, 3 hours.
Riveting facsinating stuff that no one really cares about. And therein lies the beauty of Blogging: reporting on the banal.

No comments: